Sunday, April 20, 2014

A New Home

So yea.  I'm thinking of this blog as my own little corner just for me. A place to get away from everything and post about fun, pretty things or vent when I'm feeling down.  I'm trying to get right with myself and be at peace with the things life has thrown at me.

Someone told me the key to inner peace was acceptance. I believe it, I just have to learn to live it.  I'm hoping some self reflection could help me sort out some things. For now, here's some pretty pictures!

I need a vacation badly. I hope to be able to go somewhere for a few days in June. It's been way too long and I can't wait to get some rest and relaxation!

I'm a huge fan of makeup. I love trying out new looks and learning new techniques.

Central Park. I love it. It's like a huge oasis in the middle of the concrete jungle. I will live in NYC someday. Might be when I'm old and gray, but I will do it.

2 comments:

  1. Nice to find out a little more about you. Would love to visit NY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it's so great. So much culture and every kind of food you can imagine. It's really the greatest city on earth.

      Delete