Monday, June 2, 2014

AAAAAAHHHH

That was a big sigh of relief not a scream by the way.

I'm finally done with the school year and I feel such a weight lifted. The end of the year celebration was a great success and the party was so much fun. I loved my outfit and I had a great time. School's out and I have so much free time now, it's amazing.

Yesterday we cleaned the garden and gave Buddy a bath. We also went to get his vaccine so he could be outside now. He whines sometimes but he's getting used to it. It's such a relief. Not having to worry about him getting into the trash or going in my room or making a mess. He's so cute though, his ears are up now and he looks like a big dog, even though he's just a baby at 3 months old.

I cleaned the apartment and made a real dinner. This past couple of weeks we've eaten a lot of take out because of how busy I was but it's good to take the time to cook and have a sit down meal together.

Today we went out with a couple of friends and had a delicious peach smoothie. Oh it was so good.  I don't know what I'll do with myself now but I'm glad to get a lot of rest and family time and actually enjoy a movie or just caring for my home.

Hoping you're all doing well :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay you! High five! Alhamdulilah that everything is going well; I have a big smile on my face. I love puppies and I can imagine how cute yours must be. Now I must try this peach smoothie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm so glad someone's reading this. The smoothie is the best. I have to get it if I'm near there. It's just peaches and ice. They ask if you want sugar but you can decline. I hope one day you can come have one with me :)

    ReplyDelete